CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING WEEK 1:
This week, your body likely revealed just how toxic you are!
- Some of you may have experienced a few days of fatigue or mild headaches. This is normal, especially if you are detoxing for the first time; or if you are a coffee drinker. In more toxic situations, you may have experienced more severe symptoms. Again, this is part of process of your body shedding toxins and its proof that the process is working. If you are in this category, take heart because you are over the hump and you should start feeling the awesome benefits of this cleanse.
- You may have also noticed some gas, bloating, increased bowel movements, increased urination, and increased sweating. These are detoxification channels that have been opened and are very normal.
- If you went through the week without any symptoms, or noticing any changes, it may mean that you are not very toxic. (But it could also mean you are not following the program correctly. You can call our office to discuss your progress).
- Upon conclusion of the first 4 to 8 days, you should begin to notice the end of all difficult symptoms and a ramp up of high energy level, less brain fog, improved skin, and overall feeling of well-being. You may also notice better moods, better digestion, many other improvements.
- You may have also noticed some weight loss! Whoo-hoo!
- Please share your experience on facebook.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS STAGE.
Q: I only purchased the 10-Day cleanse and I want to keep going. What should I do?
A: Awesome, Pick up another canister of the SP Detox Balance and continue at 2 to 3 shakes per day. Please keep in mind that we have many patients in this program and it is very difficult to keep enough products on the shelf. Call us to reserve products before you come in to the office. 281-347-4444.
Q: Should I be drinking my shakes before or after my meals?
A: We recommend drinking the shake BEFORE the meal. Many patients find that they are very full after a meal, which makes it difficult to get the shake in. Although the healthy meals are beneficial, the shakes are the most important part of the detox program.
Q: I'm on Day 4 and I'm experiencing fatigue and headaches. I'm thinking about dropping out of the program. What do you recommend?
A: Although you are not feeling your best, you are doing a world of good for your body. The symptoms mean that you are transforming toxins from fat-soluble to water-soluble. You just haven't completed the elimination step. Try these tips:
- Drink more water
- Sit a wet or dry sauna to sweat more
- Make sure your bowels are moving at least 1 to 2 times per day.
- Call our office for more tips.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US.