YOU ARE IN WEEK 1:
This week, your body will likely reveal just how toxic you are!
- Some of you may experience a few days of fatigue or mild headaches. This is normal, especially if you are detoxing for the first time; or if you are a coffee drinker. In more toxic situations, you may have experienced more challenging symptoms. Again, this is part of process of your body shedding toxins and its proof that the process is working. If you are past this point, take heart because you are over the hump and you should start feeling the awesome benefits of this cleanse.
- You may have also noticed some gas, bloating, increased bowel movements, increased urination, and increased sweating. These are detoxification channels that have been opened and are very normal. If you would like some help with these specific issues or others, contact our office and we will make some recommendations.
- If you go through the week without any symptoms, or noticing any changes, it may mean that you are not very toxic. (But it could also mean you are not following the program correctly. You can call our office to discuss your progress).
- Upon conclusion of the first 4 to 8 days, you should begin to notice the end of all challenging symptoms and a ramp up of high energy level, less brain fog, improved skin, and overall feeling of well-being. You may also notice better moods, better digestion, many other improvements.
- You may have also noticed some weight loss! Whoo-hoo!
- Please share your experience on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katychiro
- Keep your SP Detox Balance Program Guide close by. Discover new veggies and recipes that you haven't considered before. This should be a positive journey. Keep your diet healthy with lots of variety.
- If you need some fast, healthy convenient meals, look back to the "Get Ready" for Katy-area restaurants that are detox-friendly. But remember, it is always best to make your meals from scratch and know EXACTLY what you are putting in your body.
- Keep your shakes new and exciting.
- Keep your protein and fats intake UP and your carbs DOWN (if weight-loss is a goal)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS STAGE.
Q: I only purchased the 10-Day cleanse and I want to keep going. What should I do?
A: Awesome, Pick up another canister of the SP Detox Balance and continue at 2 to 3 shakes per day. Please keep in mind that we have many patients in this program and it is sometimes a challenge to keep enough products on the shelf. Call us to reserve products before you come in to the office. 281-347-4444.
Q: Should I be drinking my shakes before or after my meals?
A: We recommend drinking the shake BEFORE the meal. Many patients find that they are very full after a meal, which makes it difficult to get the shake in. Although the healthy meals are beneficial, the shakes are the most important part of the detox program.
Q: I'm on Day 4 and I'm experiencing fatigue and headaches. I'm thinking about dropping out of the program. What do you recommend?
A: Although you are not feeling your best, you are doing a world of good for your body. The symptoms mean that you are transforming toxins from fat-soluble to water-soluble. You just haven't completed the elimination step. Try these tips to rev-up your detox elimination channels:
- Drink more water
- Sit in a wet or dry sauna to sweat more
- Make sure your bowels are moving at least 1 to 2 times per day.
- Call our office for more tips. Don't quit. We are here to help you be successful
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US.... 281-347-4444 or fill out the form below.